Aforismid

aforismid, mõtteterad.

15. juuni 2011







Postitaja: Shalaa kell 11:54
Saada see meiligaBlogThis!Jaga X-isJaga FacebookisJagage Pinterestis

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Uuem postitus Vanem postitus Avaleht
Tellimine: Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)

Otsing

Blogiarhiiv

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  veebruar (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  oktoober (1)
    • ►  juuli (2)
  • ▼  2011 (38)
    • ►  oktoober (1)
    • ►  september (2)
    • ►  august (1)
    • ►  juuli (3)
    • ▼  juuni (5)
      • nobody wants to be the last one
      • Nii... nüüd ongi siis see aeg käes. Enam ei tee Si...
      • Link
      • Pealkiri puudub
      • there is NO me without you.
    • ►  mai (5)
    • ►  aprill (5)
    • ►  märts (2)
    • ►  veebruar (5)
    • ►  jaanuar (9)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  detsember (9)








Teave minu kohta

Minu foto
Shalaa
http://joico-s.tumblr.com
Kuva mu täielik profiil

Populaarseid postitusi

  • (pealkiri puudub)
    A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried My h...
  • (pealkiri puudub)
    Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching People often say that motivation doe...
  • i'm crying out loud
    I love the " I love you more" fights. The long, random and endless conversations. The songs we both love to share. I love wh...
  • You never know what you have until it's gone
    Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars. How can I love again when I ca...
  • Sinuta ma ei saa, üldsegi ei saaa
    You talk about love, but you don't know how it feels. I don't know how to not love you, I only know how to not let you go Nothing hu...
  • the sound of your heartbeat is the favorite sound, when i fall asleep
    PART OF ME WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT LIFE, I KNOW YOU WILL, ...
  • Mida rohkem mõtled sellele, mis oleks võinud olla, kuid mida polnud, seda valusam sul on.
    Ma suudan elada mõttega, et ma olen vaba, aga ma ei suuda elada mõttega, et mul pole sind Saatus sunnib lahkuma, kuid mitte unustama. Tähtsa...
  • I'd rather be your lover then your friend, but I'd rather be your friend then your nobody.
    You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back. Love is missing someone whenever you're...
  • why are you so far away
    Isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you Teach me how to be strong before you go. Tea...
  • "Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do"
    The problem with love is, that you can love anyone you want, but so can he. Inimese pisaraid ei peata miski, kui hinges on tõeline valu Begi...
Teema Awesome Inc.. Teemapiltide allikas: enjoynz. Toetab Blogger.