2. september 2011

i'm crying out loud




I love the " I love you more" fights. The long, random and endless conversations. The songs we both love to share. I love when you say " oh you are so cute when you do this or that" I love how you look at me,when i am sad. I love how you hold me tight,when i'm cold. I love how we say goodbye. I love how you talk good about me. I love that how you touch me. I love when you repeat my name over and over again. I love how you hug me and this feeling what i get when you do it. I love our long disputes. I love how you laugh of my some saying. I love the way you love me. I love the way you kiss me, the way you hug me also the way you look at me when you gonna say " i love you ". I most hate that, how we fight,get mad, abuse and scream with each other. I hate when i am mad at you, when you make me cry or when you fon't care about me. I hate how you sometimes get mad at me and then scream everything to my face. I hate when you hurt me - outside and ALSO inside of me. I hate when you don't try to catch me when i'm walking away. I hate when you don't want to be with me. So please love me, hug me and take care of me, that's all what i'm askin' from you and that's all what i need from you!!!!!

5 kommentaari:

  1. Tere

    Mul on sulle üks küsimus. Kas Sa ei võiks ühte postitust teha, kus oleks kõik aforismid Eesti keeles :) Siin on palju huvitavaid mõttekäike. Veidi tüütu on otsida nt Eesti keelseid aforisme Inglis keelsete seast. :)

    VastaKustuta
  2. lihtsalt, inglise keelseid on palju palju kergem leida, ja eestikeelseid mul juba on siin niii palju, otsi vanemate seast, seal nii väga palju:)
    Mulle vahepeal tundub,et kõik eestikeelsed on juba otsa saanud :D

    VastaKustuta
  3. suppper:)lihtsalt parim, minu lemmik koht:)

    VastaKustuta
  4. Kui sul võimalust tee tihemini postitusi :)).

    VastaKustuta