28. oktoober 2011

i never thought we'd have a last kiss


The awkward moment when your ex tells you he still loves you

Some things are not meant to be. No matter how hard you try or how much you want, they'll just never happen.

THE SAD MOMENT when you find an old conversation between you and someone you don't talk to anymore ):

The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did...

Once you lose someone, it’s never exactly the same person who comes back.

Because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go

I miss the " I love you more" fights. The long, random and endless conversations. The songs we both loved to share. I miss you babyboy.

People might always change, but there is one thing you can't change; the memories you've had with them

It really sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you can't stop crying

A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it

It's sad that you think "I'm sorry" fixes everything...you have a lot of growing up to do.

Please, don't even ask me how my life is going. You lost the right to ask me that question when you walked away from me.

Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

Go ahead and love her. Push me away. I bet she will never love you like I do. Your loss.

"I'm sorry" will eventually lose it's meaning if you keep apologizing over and over.

Silence is a girl's loudest cry

Be careful of what you say and what you promise, because once you say it, you can never take it back

I can't force myself to forget about your face. You're everywhere, like a memory I can't erase.

you just have to learn to forget the people who forgot about you

And when you forget her, dont you dare remember me

I'm too in love to let it go

they say school is supposed to educate you, well to be honest the only thing i've learned is how to pretend like nothing's wrong

Don't hurt someone intentionally just because they once hurt you accidentally

Yeah I miss you. I miss us. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted. But I know I have to move on, because this is pointless.

Its sad how nowadays most guys don't appreciate a good woman.

No girl believes she is beautiful until a guy comes along & makes her feel like she is

Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be there when things really suck.

Better to be told the truth and hurt for a moment then to be told what you want to hear and hurt forever.

If someone is taken. They are taken. Respect relationships.

I love when he randomly messages me because I know I was on his mind for at least one moment.

That moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart.

Don't get mad if I care too much, you should really start to worry when I don't care at all.

If someone is taken, they're taken. Don't try to ruin their relationship just because you want them. Breaking them up, that's just wrong

One minute of kissing burns 25 calories...No wonder those sluts are so damn skinny.

When a girl tells you to "have fun" it means she wants you to have a horrible time without her.

What hurts more? Knowing you can't have him or knowing she can?

Never say, "I don't want to lose you" when you aren't fighting to make her stay.

It’s hard to forget someone who you have imagined spending forever with

Don't you wish love was like Volleyball? You yell "Mine" and everybody backs the fuck off

God made most guys taller then girls so that when a girl hugs a guy, she can hear if his heart is beating for her or if nothings there.

There will always be those awkward moments when you walk by a person & remember everything you had.

1 kommentaar:

  1. Situs Judi sabung ayam bangkok Indonesia ! Info Selengkapnya hubungi : BBM: BOLAVITA, WeChat: BOLAVITA, WA: +6281377055002, Line : cs_bolavita, Livechat : www.bolavita.cc

    VastaKustuta