11. aprill 2011

why are you so far away

Isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you

Teach me how to be strong before you go.
Teach me how to believe if you ever lie.
Teach me how to control my tears before i start to cry.
And please,teach me how to make you stay, before you say goodbye.

People don't really need reasons and explanation in order to move on. Because moving on is an easy thing if you start accepting everything.

He said, " I didn't meant to hurt you..."
She said, " It really doesn't matter coz in the end. It still hurts the same"

Boy: What if i broke your trust someday?
the girl just replied,
"Trusting you was my decision and proving me right is your choice."

Never give up on someone you can't go on a day without thinking about.

And it's hurting me so much because i really love him but i can't do anything now because i just don't feel good enough to hold on.

If you cares enough, you would have bothered to talk to me. Obviously, you don't.

2 kommentaari: