8. jaanuar 2011

the sound of your heartbeat is the favorite sound, when i fall asleep


PART OF ME WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT LIFE, I KNOW YOU WILL, BUT PART OF ME WILL ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!

Kuulujutud tulevad siis, kui kuuled midagi, mis meeldib, kellestki, kes ei meeldi.


Esimese armastuse pettus õpetab tütarlastele mängima poiste südametega


hetkel mil jääd mõtlema, kas sa inimest armastad või mitte, oled igaveseks lakanud teda armastamast.

armastuse puhul on ainsaks küsimuseks - millisest hetkest hakatakse valetama?!


This could be so much more. So much more than a casual kiss, and a quick caress beneath the sheets. This really could be the beginning of something, something thats takes us both somewhere, that translates both of us. Changes us. And we can only do it together. And all I’m asking for is one night together. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you dont feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go.


And me, I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it’s not some place you can look for, ’cause it’s not where you go. It’s how you feel for a moment in your life when you’re a part of something, and if you find that moment… it lasts forever…



Läheb aeg mööda ja mõistad, kui palju võib kahetseda õeldud sõnu ja tegemata jäänud tegusi. Kuid siis on juba hilja nutta taga aegu – aegu, mis on jäänud minevikku !



Naerata ja see paneb inimesi huvi tundma, millest sa mõtled


Teise inimese vead on kui autotuled. Need paistavad silma heledamalt kui enda omad.

does it make you happy,to see me down? does it make you dead, to see me drown?

I'm guess i'm your entertaiment, you don't know what you wasted, but soon you'll see

i've been waiting for the day when you'll realize, what we have come along just once in our life time

What doesn't kill you, makes you wish it did.

I'm tired of people telling me what to do and trying to live up to everyone's expectations.

I wanted everything to say the same, but feelings fade and people change.

It's funny how you believe me, when i say i'm fine

Missing someone... it's like every moment you're doing something, you're wishing they were right there with you

Sometimes too much happiness can be frightening, 'cause you know- THINGS END!

I'm lost.. lost in dreams and reality.

Don't think.Don't fucking think, cause when you think, you realize just how fucked up everything really is. You realise you don't know how you got where you are, you don't know what are you doing and where are you going.. and you don't know what to do anymore.

If you don't want sarcastic answer, then don't ask stupid question.

Other people will like you, when you let them to control you, but it isn't worth it.

we chase the people who ignore us, and ignore the people who adore us.

the best feeling in the world is- when the person who you like, likes you back.

It's funny when day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, then everything is different.

forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you

Sometimes you can't tell to anybody how you really feel :(

There are moments in life that i will always remember. Not because they were important, but because you were there. ://


No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.

sometimes you have to test someone. Not because you don't trust them, but to see how much they'll sacrifice for you. And sometimes you have to let them go, not because you suddenly stopped loving them, but to see if they love you enough to come back.


No one ever gets tired of loving, but everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises saying sorry and all the hurting.

it's not about the time that you have, it's how you cry and how you laugh, who do you love and how you mean it and do you really mean it?

Do you remember when you said you'd never forget this..

what hurts more than losing you, is knowing you're not fighting to keep me

I may not have given you a lot to remember me, but please promise you won't never forget me.

feelings don't die easily cuz we keep feeding them with memories, that's exactly the reason why it's so hard to move on


if you're not jealous, then you don't love the person, if you don't love the person, you're not supposed to be jealous


Duh, ofcourse i miss him, but let's just keep this a little secret


i wish i could forget, that you fucked up my life

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night,
you make me wanna holc you till the morning light.



You never showed, that you were scared of losing me.

Am i really that easy to let go of?

It's never going to be the same, and that's what killing me.


You can have everything what you want, if you only fight for it.

i want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go

I want to wear your sweatshirt to bed, watch scary movies with you, talk on the phone until sunrise, sneak out at night to look at the stars with you, play your favorite video game, make you watch chick flicks, kiss you in the rain, go on walks with you, laugh until i can't breathe, hols hands, build a fort and have a snowball fight, sit in front of the fireplace and talk about life. I want to fall hopelessly in love with you

I don't fucking live to please you


Wasn't it beautiful, when you believed in my everything?

When was the last time,when you did something for the first time?

Paljud kõnnivad üle su südame, aga on üks, kes sinna oma jäljed jätab.

Vahel tahaks sulle lihtsalt kõrva sosistada, kui palju ma sind armastan

Someday you will cry for me, like i cried for you. Someday you will miss me, like i missed you. Someday you will need me, i like needed you. Someday you will love me, but i wont love you


Varem oli naisi, kes oskasid keeta sama hästi kui nende emad. Nüüd on naisi, kes oskavad juua sama palju kui nende isad


Ära kiindu kellessegi niipalju, et ei suudaks temast hiljem loobuda...


Miks inimesed kardavad öelda -armastan. Miks ei julge paluda -kallista. Miks keelavad öelda -suudle. Aga ei karda öelda -unusta.


Ärge kunagi jutustage midagi kellegile. Sest kui te kellestki jutustate hakkate teda igatsema

Go on, call me bitch, a slut, a fake, go on and backstab me. But calling me all this shit, what the hell does that make you?

2 kommentaari:


  1. Tepat di Tanggal 4 Februari 2019 situs www.bolavita.site Akan Mengundi Bonus Lucky Draw Dengan Total Rp 10.000.000,-

    Situs ( w w w . b o l a v i t a . s i t e ) sudah berdiri sejak 2012 ! Menyediakan Segala Jenis J U D I Online Yang lengkap dan mungkin sedang kami cari saat ini ... Daftar sekarang juga.. Nikmati bonus meriah lainnya ...

    Info selengkapnya hubungi :
    WA : 0812-2222-995
    BBM : BOLAVITA

    ( Online 24 Jam Setiap / Tampa Libur )

    VastaKustuta