25. detsember 2010

The day i will stop lovin you, is the day when i close my eyes 4ever.

People don't change, they just become more what they really are ..

It's sad when the people you know, became people you knew. When you can walk right past someone, like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours, and now you can barely even look at them...

If I had to count the reasons why I love you .. I'd have to count forever !




Everything that has beginning has and end .

What's better? A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

It's amazing how one day somebody walks into your life and suddenly you can't remember how you lived life without him .
You never know what you got until it's gone.

She will chase you around for a while, but theres going to be a day when she's gonna stop running incircles around you. She's going to get over you and at that very moment you're going to wish you had let her catch you



The day i will stop lovin you, is the day when i close my eyes 4ever.


Nothing lasts forever , so live it up , drink it down , laught it off , avoid the bullshit , take chances & never have regrets , because at one point , everything you did was exactly what you wanted .


I want u so much. It hurts.

I trusted you, I told you everything, I told you thing's I've never told anyone. I really thought you were different, but you're not, you're the same as them!

I'm sick of crying, tired of trying .. yeah, i'm smiling, but inside i'm dying.


If girl cries, there will be many reasons, but if a boy cries, only 1 reason - A GIRL.


Sometimes I think about the first time I realized that I loved you ... it was as if my eyes took a picture at that moment and stored it in my heart. Sometimes I think about how much my life has changed because of you. I think about you and your happiness, about us and our life together, and I realize that you are as much a part of me now as the air I breathe and the dreams I have. But, from time to time, I still like to remember the first time I looked into your eyes and saw my future there.


I hate you, and then i love you. It's like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.


You are all, what i need ! You know what i mean-that you are My Everything...


Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, when we cry, when we imagine, when we kiss, when we pray? Because, the most beautiful things in the world can not be seen with your eyes, it must be felt with your heart


It's funny how someone can break you're heart into million little pieces and you still love him with these pieces.


You know your in love when you can't sleep because your reality is better than your dreams.


You're the only one I want, the only one I need and the only one without who I can't breath

Just for once, I want someone to be afraid of losing me.

It was only just for fun... and now you're my number one !

No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you.

Love is like war: easy to start, hard to end, inpossible to forget.

If you were to ask how many times u run trough my mind, I'd only say once because u never even left.

Dreams coming true...yup that's what it feels like to be with you!

1 kommentaar:


  1. Tepat di Tanggal 4 Februari 2019 situs www.bolavita.site Akan Mengundi Bonus Lucky Draw Dengan Total Rp 10.000.000,-

    Situs ( w w w . b o l a v i t a . s i t e ) sudah berdiri sejak 2012 ! Menyediakan Segala Jenis J U D I Online Yang lengkap dan mungkin sedang kami cari saat ini ... Daftar sekarang juga.. Nikmati bonus meriah lainnya ...

    Info selengkapnya hubungi :
    WA : 0812-2222-995
    BBM : BOLAVITA

    ( Online 24 Jam Setiap / Tampa Libur )

    VastaKustuta