27. detsember 2010

“Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.”


Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.


If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”





I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you


“You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll be in my heart.”


“Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.”


“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”



“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”


“One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”


“Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with.”


“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”


“Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.”


"Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over you realize how lucky you truly are.”


“It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.”

“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”


Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

“Love is one of the hardest words to say and one of the easiest to hear.”

“The worst thing you can do for love is deny it; so when you find that special someone, don't let anyone or anything to get in your way.”

“We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved.”

“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”

“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”

“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”

“Do not love me because i love you, love me for loving me.”

“What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.”


“If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know.”

“You want me to act like we've never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we've never met , and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces.”

“You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!”

“There is nothing in the world so wonderful as to love and be loved; there is nothing so devastating as love lost.”

“To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything”


“You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”

1 kommentaar:


  1. Tepat di Tanggal 4 Februari 2019 situs www.bolavita.site Akan Mengundi Bonus Lucky Draw Dengan Total Rp 10.000.000,-

    Situs ( w w w . b o l a v i t a . s i t e ) sudah berdiri sejak 2012 ! Menyediakan Segala Jenis J U D I Online Yang lengkap dan mungkin sedang kami cari saat ini ... Daftar sekarang juga.. Nikmati bonus meriah lainnya ...

    Info selengkapnya hubungi :
    WA : 0812-2222-995
    BBM : BOLAVITA

    ( Online 24 Jam Setiap / Tampa Libur )

    VastaKustuta